Right now, I'm using a number of systems to do my daily work and manage my life:
- iPhone for the ultimate in portable communications
- iPad as a new experience in reading and interaction
- MacBook Pro for portable computing (the one I've had the longest!)
- Mac Pro for audio/video editing and high-performance processing
- iMac (the family computer) on rare occations
So, and obvious question is how I keep my information sync'd across all of these platforms. Since I've gotten the question often enough, the next few reviews will address this fundamental need we all have as our lives become more tied to our electronics.
Be sure to let me know any of the questions you are mulling in terms of your productivity so I can include them in a future review.